A working Wednesday

I'd love to have some super easy and delicious recipe to share with you today.  But the fact of the matter is, I am at work.  I ate lunch at 4pm today and the chances of me making anything tonight are slim to none.

The next few months will no doubt be more than interesting for me. First because of the movie I have been working on since the summer, our hours while not long in the film world, will very often go long enough that the last thing I want to do when I get home is cook or eat.  Second, I am producing a short film which will take up the bulk of my free weekend time, worrying me as to how much I'll be able to cook in the next month or so.

Both fo those factors are the main reason I don't have anything to share today.  I apologize for that, but it's the reality of my situation and we did all go into this under the assumption that we would "keep it real."

Comments